• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envoy
In order for envoy to start there must be five people on I think this number should be reduced to three people. The reason I believe it should only need three people to start is because the server is still somewhat small and may only have 5 people on at one time of the day or sometimes not at all, If it only needed three people to start it this would fix that problem. Personally I have only seen 2 or 3 envoys happen since I joined which was the first or second day the server was released to the public. thank you for reading this please comment if you think this idea should become a reality.
(04-18-2017, 03:46 AM)CallMeSolo_ Wrote: In order for envoy to start there must be five people on I think this number should be reduced to three people. The reason I believe it should only need three people to start is because the server is still somewhat small and may only have 5 people on at one time of the day or sometimes not at all, If it only needed three people to start it this would fix that problem. Personally I have only seen 2 or 3 envoys happen since I joined which was the first or second day the server was released to the public. thank you for reading this please comment if you think this idea should become a reality.

Well it must be the time you log in. We haven't got much US players. I will take into consideration lowering the minimum players though, thanks.