• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTRO
        -=(+)=-                                                                           
                                                                         A quick Introduction
                                                                                 -=(+)=-

Hello, I am Ayoo (Ayoowmoney) I have been just started playing on this server now and so far I am really enjoying my self. This is clearly the best fun I have experienced on mine craft so far. I hope to meet as many players as possible. some of you may have already seen me around. Feel free to ask any questions you have got for me. Something I love about this server is because things get done. I have reported serveral things to staff and they have delt with the  issue accordingly to make sure the server is a great environment for all aged gamer's! So far it has been a great laugh. Keep up the good work! 

-=(+)=-
                                                                             more about me!
                                                                                 -=(+)=-

I am on a load, and the good thing is if you have any problems. I am a nice easy person to approach. I don't get annoyed as its just a game. Feel down? Come and speak to me (That is if you would like)  As mentioned above I am really enjoying this server. I hope to see a huge success. I believe that as a group, a team, a community... We can jump to the top! 

~Ayoo
Welcome to the server, hope you have fun!
Welcome to the server hope to run into you in the near future. Smile